Why Uniquecenter stationary camp ?
- Our stationary camps take place in a cozy private atmosphere with 2-4 patients.
- All therapies take place individually and are matched to the needs and capabilities of our patients.
- Depending on the age and a disability/disorder we compose the optimal therapeutical program
- We can arrange accomodation 10 minutes by car from the Uniquecenter
- Thanks to the family atmosphere, dedicated therapists and cozy interiors the patients feel well and quickly establish a good relation with the therapist.
The camps are directed to the patients with the following challenges and disorders:
- CNS disorders
- physical and intellectual disability
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Asperger Syndrome
- Genetic disorders i.a. Down syndrome, Wolf-Hirschhorn syndrome, Angelman Syndrome, cri du chat syndrome and other
- emotional disorders
- psychomotor retardation
- dyslexia, developmental coordination disorder (dyspraxia)
The following therapies are available during stationary camps:
It is possible to prolong the stay to 6, 10 or 14 days
Sunday is always a day off.
In case of cancellation of a stay 5 to 0 days before the start of the camp the client is obliged to cover 15 % of the total camp price. In urgent cases and abandonment of the stay during the session, the client covers cost of the endured sessions, and 30% of the price of unused sessions.